Spring at the Blue House..
The cherry tree is blooming the birds are singing and after a relaxing spring break, I'm back at it!
Yesterday I hosted a fun gymnastics themed craft party for a young gymnast. The girls painted canvas's and added glittery silhouettes. They also made ribbon wands for dance routines. The night ended with Pizza and drinks in the airstream.
BUNNIES!!!! I hosted a work shop this morning with felter Chris Armstrong. Students learned needle felting techniques for making any animal! Today we focused on rabbits because it's bunny season!
- April 4. - Terrarium & macrame Plant holders
- April 12 - Make a charm bracelet
- May 9- fairy/gnome house workshop
- may 16- food festival at The Idea Hatchey! Make a food stamped bag
- June 6 - SHINE! Jewelry Show at The Idea Hatchery
- June 20- Print Makers festival at The Idea Hatchery and crafting!
Sign up for classes and workshops today!